Telecom liquidating married dating site scams

Rated 4.31/5 based on 511 customer reviews

C., Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.) merged to become Look Communications, with Look stockholders receiving 60% of the combined entity and Internet Direct stockholders receiving the remaining 40%.Look Communications filed for bankruptcy protection in 2001.Traxi prepared expert reports and testified in bankruptcy court as an expert on behalf of the Plaintiff in fraudulent conveyance proceedings.Traxi served as Financial Advisors to the Unsecured Creditors Committee.Additionally to all of this we also put you in direct contact with the liquidator handling the redistribution of the companies assets.Liquidated company assets have often been referred to as a goldmine for opportunistic buyers, quick to target failing companies with desirable assets which can be bought cheaply and resold for a profit.Karol states: “My approach is to avoid slow and expensive processes that enrich the professionals to the detriment of the beneficiaries.I seek to wind down a trust as inexpensively as possible and quickly make distributions.

In 1999, Look TV and Internet Direct (Canadian ISP operating in B.

The DAK Group, is also serving as the financial advisor to the UCC in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy case.

About The DAK Group The DAK Group is a leading investment bank serving mid-market privately held businesses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, business sale, financial restructuring, bankruptcy, capital advisory, valuations and fairness opinions.

Traxi served as Financial Advisors to the Plan Administrator.

Traxi provided extensive solvency analyses for each filed subsidiary of this 0 million cruise ship operator that ultimately was liquidated in bankruptcy.

Leave a Reply